• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Home security: We are being stalked- need security camera advice

    Home security: We are being stalked- need security camera advice


    We are being stalked- need security camera advice

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    We are being sued and stalked by narcissistic ex- in laws, and have seen them doing drive-bys past our house (and at least once stopping outside my house to look through the windows at my toddler). I want to document this.

    Sorry if this is a rookie question for this page: can anyone suggest a security camera/system that would allow us to see cars on the street (we live in a joe-average single family home subdivision)? Ideally, motion-activated so we can quickly skim through and see if the stalkers' car was by our house that day. Without re-watching video for hours.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/daath88
    [link] [comments]

    Ivideon no longer free

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I have a n "Alhua HCVR" CCTV system but I'm lacking the cable to get audio. What cable do I need to buy?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment