• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Home security: A decent camera for driveway

    Home security: A decent camera for driveway


    A decent camera for driveway

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hello. I am looking for an outdoor camera because there have been car break-ins recently in my neighborhood. So the goal is to get one that can withstand Florida heat slightly under cover from the roof overhang. I was looking at Eufy, but I saw some people like POE because of the unreliability of home wifi (mine is horrible). So what is a good outdoor camera that's reliable and one I can view from my cell phone without monthly payments?

    submitted by /u/billythygoat
    [link] [comments]

    Nest Hello for front door, backyard patio?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I can only get 25mb AT&T uVerse in my area. What concerns me is that I have low bandwidth so with Nest Aware not only is it $50/year, but do I really need to record 24/7?

    I'd like to add either a motion sensor with light in my backyard patio, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it without breaking the bank. Also, with 25MB I cannot have any type of camera that records 24/7 because it will simply eat up my bandwidth that I need for other things(WiFi, tv streaming,etc...) Image Image

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Security for Canadian Weather

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Moving to a new home soon and want to get a security camera system. I've been looking at Arlo,Blinkxt and Eufy but none of them work below -20 C. I live in southerner Ontario where temperatures regularly go below that temperature during winter and the winds make it even worse. Has anyone had any good experiences in Canadian style weather with any of the wireless cameras? I really don't want to go the wired route.

    submitted by /u/Hidrosmen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment