• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Home security: If ADT and SimpliSafe both suck, what is better?

    Home security: If ADT and SimpliSafe both suck, what is better?


    If ADT and SimpliSafe both suck, what is better?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    So from all the research I have been doing, all I hear is that ADT sucks and SimpliSafe is easily hacked and bypassed. So with all that said, who is the best to use for a home alarm system?

    submitted by /u/throwaway_1755
    [link] [comments]

    Need a Camera with wide FOV to Continuously record overnight Without Wi-Fi. Is there such a product?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Need a Camera with wide Field Of View to CONTINUOUSLY record overnight, without the use of Wi-Fi. My vehicle is constantly being messed with by my apartment maintenance staff. There is no wifi signal in the parking lot where the vehicle is parked. I need a good camera with a wide field of view so I can catch him in the act and have him fired. Please help.

    submitted by /u/DabbosTreeworth
    [link] [comments]

    Buying my first house! Looking for recommendations on doorbell and cameras

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    This is my first house so I am looking for suggestions for some basic security. I am pretty interested in some "smart" things like Nest for doorbell/camera. What would you reccomend i look into or maybe what's all that ill need?

    Also for smart locks/outside, I live in Edmonton where it gets to -40C so I will need things that work in extreme temperatures to be safe.

    submitted by /u/Maranth
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a floodlight camera motion detector VIDEO ONLY

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone new to this subreddit. I'm having a really hard time finding a motion camera with no audio recording. I need to find a floodlight camera that is motion activated with again only video recording or with the option for me to talk through the camera. Sorry I am a noob when it comes to theese things 🤣

    submitted by /u/knowledgeiseuphoric1
    [link] [comments]

    Download Footage Via Bluetooth?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    My Dad is looking for a security camera that will store footage to the camera then he can come by and download the footage to his phone via bluetooth. Does this exist?

    It's for his job sites and he doesn't have access to WiFi at each one. Also he wants it to be wireless.

    Any other suggestions are also welcome!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/asclepius2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment