• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Home security: Added a light to my HD gun

    Home security: Added a light to my HD gun


    Added a light to my HD gun

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I keep getting swatted, what can I do to make myself feel safe and protect against this?!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Within the span of less than 6 months I have been what I would call swatted, twice. The incidences were different scenarios but both revolved around harm of my family and involved personal information being given. I am an online gamer, I don't voice chat, and I use a vpn, which I am aware is just a layer of protection, but it is something. I'm looking for advice on how I can personally feel safe in my own home as well as protect myself. I don't know why this keeps happening to me either, I am very careful online. Any ideas?! thanks in advance (:

    submitted by /u/rebecca91099
    [link] [comments]

    Taser just launched a consumer version of their Taser 7. It retails for $1799 and is designed for home defense

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I knew this would be expensive, but never knew $1800 expensive. I wonder how long this will last in their product lineup. They recently re-released their standard Pulse (aside from the pulse +). Makes me think they are taking the consumer market more seriously now.

    https://taser.com/collections/taser-professional/products/taser-7cq-home-defense

    submitted by /u/BroiledBoatmanship
    [link] [comments]

    No drill additional door locking mechanism suggestions?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I am a renter currently looking for additional security I can add to my townhome. I don't need an alarm system or cameras. Mostly looking for locks, door stoppers or jammers I can install without drilling holes for an added layer of security.

    I saw the addalock type devices on Amazon and I'm not sold that they do what they claim. If you've tried them, please let me know what your opinion of them is!

    I'd entertain small drilling, but I'm trying not to put a lot of holes in the property.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/SteveKornackisKhakis
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased a house with Vivint Home Security installed.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    As the title says, I just bought a house. The Sellers left behind Vivint products i.e. 2 Cameras, a sensor, a door bell and a hub/panel. I have no intention on paying for such service. What are my options? Can I keep using the products locally, without monitoring?

    I just wanted to be sure that there are no surprises, e.g. a bill with the service charge which I never agreed to etc.

    Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CalgarySnowman
    [link] [comments]

    ADT guy was at my door and now I’m paranoid

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    He said someone should have notified me, the whole thing lasted a minute. He gave me a card saying he was a authorized dealer, but I suffer from anxiety and feel scared that this is something else.

    submitted by /u/mzeto23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment