• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Home security: Camera for the peephole on door?

    Home security: Camera for the peephole on door?


    Camera for the peephole on door?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hi. Im looking for a camera for the peephole for my door. It needs to be a camera whos on batterys and motion sensors so it starts to record when someone outside.

    The only one I have found so far is the Ring: Door view cam,( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mH2xdY3LDU) But the problem is that it cost a monthly subscription to record and save the videos.

    Is there any similar option like this who records videos without a subscription?

    submitted by /u/fatandjuciy
    [link] [comments]

    Need a quick access bedside pistol safe.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    My wife and I are expecting our first child and she really wants me to make sure my pistol is in a safe instead of just in my nightstand. I'd like something with quick access like a fingerprint style lock but I see mixed reviews about a lot of them specifically saying the fingerprint lock can act up sometimes and not work.

    So does anyone have some recommendations on a brand they have had a good experience with? A couple people have said Sentrysafe QAP2BEL or Vaultek so does anyone have good or bad experiences with either of those?

    submitted by /u/deathwatch95
    [link] [comments]

    Self Defense For The Average Guy To SURVIVE!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Wireless and Wi-Fi free cameras

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I would like to purchase a camera for a camper. The camera can't have wires because it's a camper and simplicity is all, and it should be without wi-fi connection because there is no wi-fi in camper. It would be great if it could last for at least one year. Do you have any advice?

    submitted by /u/NotTheOrdinaryGirl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment