• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Home security: Where can I download DSC DLS 5 software?

    Home security: Where can I download DSC DLS 5 software?


    Where can I download DSC DLS 5 software?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I am a homeowner about to upgrade my Power864 system to PC1864 / ADC SEM210 and would like to use the DSC installer software DLS 5 v1.7 to make the programming easier.

    Any download site options that you trust, for non-professional/DSC dealer?

    submitted by /u/Keystone0605
    [link] [comments]

    Help in Deciding

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I am considering upgrading my old Innovonics secuirty system and an deciding between 3 systems: Honeywell Vista 20P, Interlogix Concord 4 and 2Gig GC3. Any guidance between them would be great.

    submitted by /u/kslerner
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations for hardwired outdoor cam

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Looking for a couple of cameras for my house, and am having trouble finding something that I like. Looking for some recommendations, if anyone has ideas.

    What I want:

    • Wired power
    • Wifi
    • Able to record to SD card
    • Outdoor
    • Wide angle

    Bonus points for a black body for a little more discretion

    I've tried the Yi cameras from Amazon, and was pretty happy with it other than the viewing angle. I wanted to install one in close proximity to my front door, and have it cover the entire front area in front of my home, but the Yi couldn't do it. It might end up having to be 2 cameras for that coverage, but if i can do it with one, even better.

    A bonus feature would be if it can record to my Windows PC, or do a nightly backup. I don't know if constant recording would be practical though, since it would likely bog down my wireless network. Wired network isn't really an option, unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/megahurtz83
    [link] [comments]

    POE Network Security System

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I had recently installed a POE Network security system mainly because I wanted power and data on one clean line.

    However, the NVR and iPhone app that is provided isn't the greatest, are there any open source NVR that would potentially be universal and I can support my camera with.

    H.View 4ch 1080p h.265 system currently using

    EseeCloud for iOS and have a NVR setup directly.

    These cameras are phenomenal for day and night use, and perfect outdoors the only issue is the software.

    submitted by /u/mfernandes90
    [link] [comments]

    PC 1864 Non-Existing Wireless Zone

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    One week ago I setup the system based on PC1864 v4.5EU. All this time it was being used without battery (maybe, it's important). But today, when I wanted to arm the system, I found a new non-existing zone. I can see it in [star][2]. Also [star][7] says 3 "devices" (keypad, button and something which name is not possible to read) are low-battery.

    I tried to reboot the system, reset it connecting Z1 to PGM1, reset Wireless module, reset the whole system using programming section [999] — nothing helps. Once again, this zone do not exist in reality and nobody installed it. What I shall try to do?

    submitted by /u/ProstoEfmprof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment