• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Home security: NetworX NX-8V2 trouble

    Home security: NetworX NX-8V2 trouble


    NetworX NX-8V2 trouble

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I have a GE Networx series NX-8V2 and have had it for about 15 years with absolutely no problems. I've changes the battery several times over the years. The other day the keypad started to beep and the fire light began to flash and the service light is on. I do not have any fire or smoke alarms connected to this. I've checked all my connections in the control panel and all is good. I had 3 lights within the control panel that no longer light up. I've replaced the battery and the transformer. Tested all the connections with a meter, all good. The keypad will not take any commands, it's like its locked. I'm at a loss of what to do. I'm hoping someone on here can give some advise as to what else I can do, short of replacing the whole system.

    submitted by /u/Plenty_Revolutionary
    [link] [comments]

    Need a solar cellular multi-camera system recommendation

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a way to run 4 cameras without plugging in (long battery life/solar), and with no wifi connectivity. I've looked at the Arlo Go and Reolink Go, and it appears they require a seperate data connection for each camera? I'd really like to run 4 cameras with one data plan. Anyone know of any possibilities?

    submitted by /u/captaincoolbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Need something better than Wyze for outdoor night vision

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Car got smashed, Wyze camera with its piss poor night quality outside was useless. Can't see perps face and police said it needs to show the face clearly to be usedul.

    Requirements:

    • Wifi capable. I have power. Standalone only.

    • 4K ideal 2K minimum.

    • Excellent night vision.

    • Affordable ideally.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Warptrooper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment