• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Home security: Vista 20p Worth Resellimg?

    Home security: Vista 20p Worth Resellimg?


    Vista 20p Worth Resellimg?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I have a Vista 20p panel and connected sensors. I am replacing the system with a Simplisafe. Is there any resale value to this? It is about 4 yrs old. Also have a cell backup, which I am to!d will not be supported in the near future. Also 2 keypads, and some 10yr old PIRs.

    submitted by /u/klasekim2
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for small business camera setup

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    What advice would you have on a small business installation. Must have 16 channels (12 interior and 4 exterior) and support remote access. Upgrading from an existing POE system, so the same would probably be preferred.

    I have worked with Armorview, Zmodo, and Lorex in the past.

    Looking for brand and/or models which have given you the best experience.

    submitted by /u/dawsonpolaris
    [link] [comments]

    Need 360° POE camera for outdoor use

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone have suggestions for a 360° camera for outdoor use? My mission is to install as few as possible cameras for a client. If I use 360° cameras, I can cover three rooms/entrances with three cameras instead of 7. I've found a few online, but I'm not sure which ones are worth it.

    If noone can help me source 360° cameras, does anyone have suggestions for 180° or 120° cameras that are ip67 and reliable?

    Thank you so much guys!

    submitted by /u/natepsacc
    [link] [comments]

    Yi Home iOS app closing/crashing

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right subreddit but hopefully someone can help. So I use the Yi Home Cam and an iPad for live real time monitoring purposes since 2018 and it was working great. However a few months ago, maybe February 2020, there was an update to the iOS app and now the app just closes after a certain number of hours. It's causing nuisances and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this and/or if there was a settings change to fix this?

    submitted by /u/kichul77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment