• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Home security: 🤬 I KEEP GETTING BROKE INTO!

    Home security: �� I KEEP GETTING BROKE INTO!


    �� I KEEP GETTING BROKE INTO!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm so over idiots breaking into my house! I need advice on the best security system for my home. I can't get internet where I live & I've had countless cameras stolen! So I think having a system where the company also has a copy of the surveillance footage is my only option. I can't afford a high price b/c I'm on disability & have to also come up with money somehow to take these idiots to court. They've seriously about stole everything I had! Over $30,000 worth of items! From my electronics, my door knob that had the code on it, my lawn mower battery, my bras & panties & all my clothes except 4 outfits! I'm disgusted! I've lived in my home for 19 years & worked hard over those years! They even stole my kids & grand kids Christmas gifts that was wrapped! Anyway, sorry for venting & thanks for any advice & suggestions!

    submitted by /u/1369Steoh
    [link] [comments]

    New house locks?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Im about to purchase my first house and will have to re-key the whole house. Any recommendations on lock brands/types ect?

    submitted by /u/MrBumbleFuk
    [link] [comments]

    DVR/NVR that can decode and record weird Victure protocol.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of Victure IP cameras that, well, "record to the cloud". I have used WireShark to find what remote server it's using, and since blocked the external servers on my network to prevent our home from being spied on.

    However, I ran an NMAP scan using the RTSP Brute. I got streams from just about everything on the responses.

    I am looking for a DVR that would let me add an RTSP link, like this,

    rtsp://192.168.1.15/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1

    and record locally, over my network.

    I would rather go the DVR/NVR route than a computer due to space constraints and budget.

    Anyone have any insight? The camera claims to support ONVIF, and it does, but not through http. It only has onvif streams using rtsp links.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/AtillaTheHungg
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is the right sub, but I'm trying to figure out how to remove this alarm sensor (securewatch HKC) from the partset manually, temporarily while the builders are adding the house extension. The alarm has a built in tamper warning thatll go off which id like to avoid.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Looking for an NVR alternative for my iSpyConnect server

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I'm now using a Win10 computer with iSpyconnect software as NVR. But the computer is very noisy and seems to consume a lot so I'm looking for a light alternative.

    I've already ordered a few different NVR models from Aliexpress but they all only seem to support onvif camera's.

    Most of my camera's are older models plain IP camera's; You know the kind you can log in the interface with http://ipaddress:port _number. They work fine on iSpyconnect though.

    Synology Surveillance station (expensive licences) also only seem to support onvif camera's.

    I'm tired of ordering random NVR's on Aliexpress. Anyone an idea on what I else I can try?

    **TLDR: looking for a cheap, low consumption NVR that supports non-onvif IP camera's**

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheMongs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment