• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Home security: Looking for 4K PoE ONVIF Security Cameras? I just tested and reviewed 8 of them.

    Home security: Looking for 4K PoE ONVIF Security Cameras? I just tested and reviewed 8 of them.


    Looking for 4K PoE ONVIF Security Cameras? I just tested and reviewed 8 of them.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Where does a program like Blue Iris store all the information?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    If I buy/subscribe to Blue Iris do I need to buy a surveillance hard drive? I don't exactly know what a surveillance hard drive is tbh.

    Also I have a Swann spotlight security camera and 2 x Wyze camera's I had to buy in a rush without much time to research. Can I connect these to Blue Iris or a similar program?

    I'm so confused. Any advice is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/angry_jelly_bean
    [link] [comments]

    How to catch someone illegally dumping garbage in my woods?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    There's a dirt road that runs through the woods behind my house in a densely forested area of Massachusetts. A neighbor has a right-of-way to use the road to reach an otherwise inaccessible portion of his property. I've repeatedly found several large deposits of junk (garbage, landscaping debris, etc) on the side of this road when I wander back there every so often. I've told the neighbor, and he says he hadn't noticed, he rarely uses the road himself. My suspicion is that a guy who used to live around here and knows about this road is using it to dump his junk. I'm looking for a recommendation for a camera system I can set up in the woods that I won't need to bother with once set up. But its a couple hundred feet from my house. What do you think I should do?

    submitted by /u/adyo4552
    [link] [comments]

    first time home buying

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    looking to invest in a security system. Unfamiliar with security setups out there but tech savvy. Would prefer front/rear/driveway and in garage camera.

    thank you

    submitted by /u/Sprintsucks1
    [link] [comments]

    DIY Home Fortifications, Part 1: The Front Door

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    bought used Honeywell Lynx plus, used. Followed online to set up on sensor, but how do I arm it and also what is the default code to shut it off on keypad?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I bought a used Lynx plus Honeywell, it says ADT on it but I don't have or want to have anything to do with ADT. It is used so I didn't get any code or master code with it, but I did reset it and have a programming code set to default to 4112.

    So followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7ZzcsoAeQ

    it worked great, so I have a sensor working, so not it says "disarmed Ready" and when I use the door sensor I made it notices ! Confusing but I got here ! yes!

    now I am just wondering what my code is going on the keypad to unlock the system like if I am going in the door and don't want the alarm to ring, and also it says disarmed now, what button will arm it ?

    thanks !

    submitted by /u/homestead1111
    [link] [comments]

    Experiences with Amazon’s security camera packages?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    【8CH Expandable】Security Camera System Wireless,ANRAN Outdoor 8 Channel 1080P Home Video Wifi NVR Kit with 1TB HDD,4pcs 1080P Indoor Outdoor Surveillance IP Cameras,Easy Remote View,Plug Play,Free APP https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P3ZWTS5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_d68NEbCAFGQFX

    I'm looking at this set, are there safety concerns I need to be aware of? I see this box requires to be plugged directly into my router, are there issues with doing so?

    submitted by /u/friendlyneighbornice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment