• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Home security: Can someone please explain how home security cameras work and how to install/what is needed

    Home security: Can someone please explain how home security cameras work and how to install/what is needed


    Can someone please explain how home security cameras work and how to install/what is needed

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    are reolink IP cameras any good?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    My experience in buying IP cameras are as follow:

    1/ bought some cheap ip poe cameras on aliexpress... only one continued working... the others randomly work

    2/ so I started buying considered reliable dahua ip cameras; they work great and are relaible but they are much more expensive..

    I want to try cheaper and reliable IP cameras now... is reolink any good?

    submitted by /u/yeahman2017
    [link] [comments]

    Paradox Zone Inputs

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    My installer is nowhere to be found. Don't have the installer code but have a maintenance code. My system is a SP6000 with 2 X ZX8 which should be 24 Zones.

    Looks like I have 2 additional Zones 25 & 26. How is this possible? I don't think the ATZ is configured.

    Any ideas? Where can these zones be wired to?

    submitted by /u/mo_mosquito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment