• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Home security: RioLink cameras require Adobe Flash?

    Home security: RioLink cameras require Adobe Flash?


    RioLink cameras require Adobe Flash?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:41 AM PST

    I went to configure one of my IP cameras this weekend and I see that even IE doesn't support flash anymore. What's the plan? Apologies if this has been asked a bunch of times, I did do a quick search.

    submitted by /u/ferminriii
    [link] [comments]

    Blink Outdoor HD Camera for $94, eufy Security Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Kit for $99, eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit 1080p for $199 and more discounts

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Most common places for people to hide house keys

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    A lot of people hide the keys under the mat but I know that may not be safe anymore since everyone knows. Are there any other popular places to hide house keys so I can avoid placing it in one of these positions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/throwaway959812
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the HUB6 Safe on their DSC or Honeywell alarm system?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    I picked one of these up recently, but I'm curious about a few things and I'm interested in others experience:

    1. For a device that's only $180 on Amazon, how can they afford to support indefinite no-fee LTE cellular, even if its only for backup? (which leads into my next question)
    2. They claim they respect our data privacy and don't use or sell my data, but I don't see a privacy policy on their site.
    3. The company is Canadian, but the IoT LTE modem (at least) is Chinese. Nowadays, anything affordable is a Chinese company AND I wouldn't be surprised if a DSC / Honeywell communicators also use Chinese modems, but it begs the question "is my data being used for purposes other than controlling my security system." (whether HUB6 knows about it or not)
    4. The modem is rated to consume up to 400mA! Even though this the max, and I'm not surprised with a cell modem built in, I'm curious if anyone has had the experience with it overloading their panel.
    5. Any other experiences / concerns?
    submitted by /u/-engiblogger-
    [link] [comments]

    Documented intimidation tactics used against Brandy Vaughan a whistle blower and prominent anti-vax activist. Brandy was speaking out against corruption in Big Pharma, and was later found dead at home on December 7th 2020 by her 9 year old son.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Need help identifying

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Can anyone Tell Me Which Indoor Pan/Tilt Security Cameras Have Waypoints/Points of Interest/Positions?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Lorex NVR questions

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Looking to replaced my Ring cameras for a Lorex system but I have some questions.

    Will they work with generic cameras like the Amcrest ones? If so I would assume some features are compromise like motion sensing?

    Has anyone been able to get the motion to work with SmartThings? I want to be able to trigger lights when motion is triggered.

    submitted by /u/Garciam0191
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment