• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Home security: My Last Line Home Defense Setup

    Home security: My Last Line Home Defense Setup


    My Last Line Home Defense Setup

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Tp-Link Tapo WiFi camera without internet

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    I'm trying to setup Tp-Link Tapo cameras c200 and c100 on my router which does not have internet connection. I've deliberately denied internet access to these cameras. The cameras work fine, but the date/time is incorrect. I assume the cameras need internet to update it's clock.

    Has anyone else faced this issue?

    Any ideas on how to solve this?

    I can allow the NTP URLs for these devices, but I don't know what they are. I tried using wireshark to monitor, but didn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/throwaway4emotions
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment