• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Home security: Welcome to my home, now turn around and leave.

    Home security: Welcome to my home, now turn around and leave.


    Welcome to my home, now turn around and leave.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Where do you buy your spy hidden cameras?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Someone is stealing from Grandma. I need websites recommendations that offer items that can do their job.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Nekomatagami
    [link] [comments]

    Sliding door question

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So the simple trick of placing a stick in the track isn't an option for me since the way these doors are installed, any ideas out there on how to secure it better without ripping the doors out and changing the setup?

    Slide https://imgur.com/gallery/oVqlcCC

    submitted by /u/StarChild7000
    [link] [comments]

    Security Camera Wiring Suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I would prefer to use wired (PoE or Coaxial) cameras on my house versus wifi, but I do not have wiring ran in the attic to the outside. What would be the easiest way to do this? I can easily run ethernet or coaxial cabling in the attic, the hard part is if I need to run a wire to the basement to the router. I do have some power in the attic already.

    submitted by /u/spartyon11
    [link] [comments]

    Burglars switch to homes in S.F. as tourists, and their cars, stay away

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Security Cameras for Small Business

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Not sure where to ask this question but hopefully y'all can help me out. My wife and I have started a small business and we are looking suggestions for surveillance cameras. We need 3 indoor cameras that record 24/7. We want to be able to view live feed and past recordings from a mobile device if possible. Our budget is $300 but that can be flexible. Any and all advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/tsundere-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment