• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Home security: Set off car alarm to scare thief

    Home security: Set off car alarm to scare thief


    Set off car alarm to scare thief

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    How can I improve my setup: DIY Home Security Alarm System with Home Assistant

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    What budget CCTV system and are these any good?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Amcrest 1080p SmartHome

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Hi all. Saw these cameras mentioned on here and thought I would review them since I appreciated the reviews I had seen.

    For the price they have a decent picture and I appreciate that you can add on cameras and the app is free.

    It does come with the ability to store via cloud (at a cost after the first year) or on your own usb drive.

    Set up was a pain in the ass, but once we got them charged and created a login account things got easy.

    We did buy another mount as the ones that came with the cameras don't do a 90 degree view. We bought a couple new ones for 10.99 for the pack. Once they come in I will update if they fit Or not if anyone is interested.

    I will say the field of vision is good as is the night vision. We have cats and they didn't set the record option off more than once but I did opening the door. So it's exactly what we needed at a reasonable price.

    submitted by /u/Hipnip1219
    [link] [comments]

    What camera could it be and how does it works? Camera's width max 2-3cm (about 0,8 inches) (no wires)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    IP Camera Viewer 4 adding camera issue

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Basically I have a camera noted here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y31474X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 It isn't on the brand list and the camera itself has no brand noted on the box that I can tell. The Q&A on the listing isn't helpful and the company isn't helping me thru contact directly. I have 3 of these and I've gotten one to setup and I have no idea how.. it is showing a populated brand of H264 and the model but again I have no idea how it filled it out when H264 is not on the brand pull down menu. I can't get it to reproduce for the other 2?? Any one got any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/extremegamer
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to protect your home just get a dog

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    A dog is probably one of the best home defense systems on the planet. Most burglars would just see a dog at a house and mark it as to difficult and leave. Also if you get a large dog it can help pin down intruders or attack them. Or even if it's a small dog it will warn you via barking. Plus there really fun companions.

    Obviously this doesn't work of you dont have the facilities or the time

    submitted by /u/Teke_Flap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment