• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Home security: X-10 Proware2000 Software

    Home security: X-10 Proware2000 Software


    X-10 Proware2000 Software

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I couldn't find this anywhere on the internet so I thought I'd give this subreddit a shot. Does anyone have the ancient X-10 Proware2000 software (or a link that still works to download it) to load and program settings to an X-10 Pro2000 security system with? Or maybe its way to old... TIA!

    submitted by /u/coshiro1
    [link] [comments]

    Best camera system for an organization

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    We have a club house and grounds where we want to add cameras that can be reviewed online. We have an old DVR system but it's not ideal since we have to manually review footage. We have power throughout the grounds that can be used but would probably need to setup a wifi extender to get to the other end of the property. Hard wiring the camera's feed would prove more difficult. Ideally anyone with the password would be able to log into a website and go through a timeline of footage recorded when motion is detected, people can spend hours on the grounds and we would want a continuous recording, not just the first two minutes of motion.

    submitted by /u/williamiger
    [link] [comments]

    My parent's have a flir system installed by a local company. They have been terrible with their service, now the dvr has died. Can i replace it with a computer running Blue Iris?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Need advise on security cameras

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I am wanting to purchase a set of security cameras and hard drive (2 cameras I feel will cover my house) I don't want to spend a fortune on these as I am moving hopefully very soon, these are my requirements:

    Security Camera & Hard Drive - 2 x outdoor cameras - an option to add further cameras to the system at a later date - high quality - 1080p? - 24 hour recording on a 4 week loop? - night vision/infrared - motion sensor to highlight activity - microphone in camera to record sound - cable/wireless? 1 camera I need pointing at my back door it will be 20/25meters away will a lead stretch/be waterproof? - easily operated and download with an app accessible from smart devices - zoom enabled - be able to move when operating from a smart app although this is not necessary. - no monthly fee if possible

    I'm also require a dash cam:

    Dash Cam: - high quality - 1080p? - front and back cameras - 360 degree (or as much range as possible) motion sensors for when car is parked overnight - 2 week loop? - easily operated by app is possible

    Can anyone recommend anything suitable?

    Thank you in advance as I am clueless about all of this.

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Anteater
    [link] [comments]

    What brand and model is this door sensor?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    My mom just bought a place and this was on the door. It looks old. Any idea what brand this could be?

    submitted by /u/mybodyhurtssobad
    [link] [comments]

    Is this an ADT system?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    My new house has a Honeywell control panel, box, door sensors, etc. The previous owner said he used ADT but nothing is branded and I have no additional information. I don't want to use ADT.

    Is this stuff worth keeping or should I just get rid of it?

    photos

    Edit — is this setup something I could monitor without an alarm company?

    submitted by /u/JoelCummins
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Choosing a Monitor

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I own a small business with about 10 security cameras (Annke). I was wondering what would be an adequate spec for a monitor and a good price range. If anyone can provide some input, that would be great. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Implanterr
    [link] [comments]

    Make and model please

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hello All, I'm looking to replace my old wired alarm with a Konnected.io board. Can someone tell me what make is this board please?

    I'd like to replace the old yellow motion sensors too, can I replace with any make?

    Alarm Circuit board 1985 UK

    submitted by /u/robmarklove
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment