• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Home security: Rocking a high density organic calcium matrix defense barrier, this snail is ready for anything with its equipped 14 barrel paper wasp meat-seeking home defense array.

    Home security: Rocking a high density organic calcium matrix defense barrier, this snail is ready for anything with its equipped 14 barrel paper wasp meat-seeking home defense array.


    Rocking a high density organic calcium matrix defense barrier, this snail is ready for anything with its equipped 14 barrel paper wasp meat-seeking home defense array.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    2GIG GC3 Secondary Panel Powered Off

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I have a 2GIG GC3 alarm panel with a secondary panel that's a 2GIG SP1 GC3. Last night, the secondary panel was having trouble connecting to the main panel. It kept failing at the bind server step. I left it alone overnight and now the panel is completely off. This happened when we built our house and the installer came back to got them paired. How do I get the secondary panel powered on again to start the pairing process?

    submitted by /u/Cessna172Pilot
    [link] [comments]

    Motion-activated camera with high optical zoom

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a high zoom (I'd say minimum 16x optical zoom) motion-activated camera, preferably 4K video (minimum HD 1080). Wifi/other connection not necessary, but battery power would be nice (though I think I can rig it anyway).

    Basically, I'm trying to get some nice videos of some beavers going about their life and there's no place close I can put up a regular wildlife camera. Given their hours, IR or a large lens would be nice to reduce the need for high ISO/noisy video. IP classing might also be nice, but the place I have in mind is pretty much indoors.

    submitted by /u/LegalAssassin_swe
    [link] [comments]

    Motion sensor no longer working

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Have 4 wired Lorex cameras and the other 3 are working fine but 1 is no longer working. I've reset and checked all the settings. It worked this morning but stopped during the afternoon.

    Do you think it went bad within the camera? The camera isn't old

    *edit I did another full reset and it's working now ***

    submitted by /u/Carltheinsideman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for small lockable box to keep things in my apartment

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I do not have room for a safe nor do I have the ability to secure a safe to the floor as I am a renter. Therefore, I am looking for a small cashbox sized container to keep a few items secure.

    A fireproof portable safe is probably a good idea as I am a renter.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/ladyfrombanff
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to change Yi Home camera password

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Their website has instructions (https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010905073-Change-Your-Password) but when I select profile and click on my profile image, it shows me my profile picture, my user name and my account number.

    There is no option to change a password. Does anyone know where this option is?

    submitted by /u/pydev99
    [link] [comments]

    Indoor security cameras that are secure?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I looked at wyze for the price but I am concerned about the manufacturer being able to use the footage or look through the camera as they see fit. The catch 22 is I need to be able to look at the camera through my phone or computer to check in occasionally.

    If you do have Wyze—do you trust it?

    submitted by /u/wesves
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment