• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Home security: Guys stole video camera, does anyone have this bad of ghosting with Lorex 4k Ip Cameras?

    Home security: Guys stole video camera, does anyone have this bad of ghosting with Lorex 4k Ip Cameras?


    Guys stole video camera, does anyone have this bad of ghosting with Lorex 4k Ip Cameras?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Abode with cameras for a moderate crime area

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I am considering abode for a 1900 sq foot house in a nice suburb but near areas with crime, burglaries do occur and I want it as a deterrent. I like the fact that it has outdoor security cameras.

    Our concern is people breaking in to steal things, packages etc creepers lurking. Is there a need to move up to a contract plan through ADT or a similar system? I like 8$ a month and plan to get 2 security cameras and professional monitoring. Also how hard is it to set this up? I'm a first time home owner and my mom has simplisafe, but I've never installed cameras.

    submitted by /u/neutralneutrals
    [link] [comments]

    Underbed Gun Safe

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone have experience with the Monstervault Under Bed Safe or similar products? I am looking for something that will keep my weapons secure, but still have quick access. I am more concerned with keeping the guns away from childern than theft. I have to move occasionally for work and so would prefer something that is apartment friendly and is easy to move.

    Review of Monstervault Under the Bed Safe

    submitted by /u/Potatolover89
    [link] [comments]

    How To Grow Cucumbers From Seeds in Pots (Complete Guide)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys I’m Gilberto and I work for vivint smart homes and since we can’t go out and knock doors we’re doing a promo with No UPFRONT COST or installation fee and you also get a free doorbell camera that detects and DETERS people if you have any questions or want a quote comment or pm me ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Bosch Flexidome micro 5000

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm looking for opinions on the Bosch Flexidome micro 5000 line. I'm recently in the market to pick up 8-10 cameras for both indoor and outdoor use and these seem to possibly fit the bill. Does anybody have any experience with these or feel strongly about other alternatives?

    submitted by /u/KW4
    [link] [comments]

    Help with camera connector

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Help with camera connector

    Hi everybody! I have a few SAMSUNG SOC - A101 camera and want to put them to some use. I do not have a DVR because i don't. I was wondering if this type of cable can be easly converted to RCA. And cheeply. Under $20. I only need to connect 1 to 2 cameras. I do not know what connector it uses so i need help with that also. Thanks, Elijah.

    Camera

    Connector

    submitted by /u/EVG_STOEE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment