• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Home security: No internet Security Camera

    Home security: No internet Security Camera


    No internet Security Camera

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    We are adding a new farm stand at our farm. It is in a barn that has power but is far away from our home network. We are looking for a easy to use camera system to record the stand.

    I've seen https://reolink.com/product/rlk8-410b4/#overview recommended for general use in another post since it looked easy to setup and reasonably affordable. We don't need all the extra stuff like remote viewing and phone notifications since we can't actually connect it to the internet.

    submitted by /u/BreezyMeadowsOrchard
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for network cameras with ethernet option

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Recently had one of my outdoor cameras crap out (my own fault, got too close while pressure washing) and am looking for recommendations for replacement. I run a Blue Iris server as my NVR, so I don't need cloud/SD recording. There are plenty of WiFi only cameras out there, but I'm looking for ethernet (better reliability due to range). For reference, the camera I'm replacing is an Amcrest IPM-HX1W. Also trying to stay around $50/camera or less. Recommendations?

    submitted by /u/jered6323
    [link] [comments]

    DMP Remote Link.....Link?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    If anyone has access can you shoot me a dropbox link to DMP's Remote Link software? Can't get into the dealer site. I'd really appreciate it! Mods please remove if not allowed!

    submitted by /u/KyserTheHun
    [link] [comments]

    Need help deciding on my home security system? Too many options!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I'm having trouble deciding on what system is best for me. I've went down the rabbit hole and read way too many reviews and opinions and I figured it would be easier stating my needs and seeing what's the best suggested solution.

    My ideal setup would be

    4-6 POE cameras (high res, night vision, 1 or 2 way audio)

    1 recording constantly

    All others with motion triggers

    I'd like no subscription

    Easy to use mobile app especially something that will notify the triggers

    I would like to use a NVR but I'm not opposed to blue iris. I would prefer the best of both worlds but, I'd like blue iris more for a back up. NVR just makes it simpler for the others in the household as I'm the only tech savvy person. My budget total is under $800 if possible and I really don't want a monthly subscription. Look forward to the suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Nkhan91
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Home & Home Security

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    If you're looking for or are interested in learning more about smart home & home security we are providing same-day next day FREE in-home consultation! There's no obligation to buy, just the opportunity to save!

    FREE INSTALLATION

    LIFETIME WARRANTY

    HUGE DISCOUNTS

    Each technician is required to complete a daily health check including having their temperature taken for your safety. It is a quick and easy appointment that may help you save money.

    Please message me directly!

    submitted by /u/Jasmine_am2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment