• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Home security: Need reccomendations

    Home security: Need reccomendations


    Need reccomendations

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I would like to install video cameras/lights/a bunch of different security around my home. My parents have had two cars stolen in the neighborhood in the past couple weeks. It is a 5000 sq ft home made of concrete so getting the WiFi signal outside is a challenge. I would like to be able to get notifications on my phone whenever it picks up anything. Any recommendations? I'm doing this for my parents so would like to spend under 500.

    submitted by /u/bubleboii
    [link] [comments]

    Power cycle on a 2GIG GC2, now it won't turn back on.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Unplugged the red wire and disconnected the battery for a few seconds, as illustrated in several online videos.

    Plugged back in and nothing...

    I do still have power coming from the transformer, as confirmed by a multimeter.

    Anyone know if there's a fuse or something I might have blown?

    Thanks for any ideas!

    submitted by /u/saucercrab
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment