• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Home security: NCREDIBLY INGENIOUS Hidden Rooms and Secret Furniture

    Home security: NCREDIBLY INGENIOUS Hidden Rooms and Secret Furniture


    NCREDIBLY INGENIOUS Hidden Rooms and Secret Furniture

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    What to do with leftover security system?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Recently bought a place, previous owners had some sort of security system setup. Stickers indicated it was an older company that got bought out by one of the big brands but there's some equipment that was left behind.

    Photos: https://ibb.co/album/epE06F

    Alarm panel, one motion sensor?, various door and window sensors, and the panel (not sure if the panel is related or not)

    I love the door/window chimes, so just planning on keeping up with the batteries on those. Is there anything else I can do or should with the panel? I haven't touched it out of fear of setting off some sort of alarm and not being able to shut it off. I don't recall the previous owners leaving any sort of codes but I'm going to check the paperwork again tomorrow.

    I have no interest is having a company monitor the system but curious if there's any other use for me being that it's already installed? Or if it could be setup to trigger a local alarm only for night time or when I'm away.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/HistoricalLocksmith5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment