• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Home security: Аnybоdy can duplicatе yоur key reаlly еasy and fast !! Be cаrеful !!!

    Home security: Аnybоdy can duplicatе yоur key reаlly еasy and fast !! Be cаrеful !!!


    Аnybоdy can duplicatе yоur key reаlly еasy and fast !! Be cаrеful !!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Battery powered security camera that records to sd card without WiFi?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a battery powered security camera that will record locally to a SD card. I am OK with using WiFI to setup the camera for first time use, but I do not want the camera to require WiFi to record. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/owta999
    [link] [comments]

    Varifocal zoom during play back?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    If I get cameras with a 4x optical varifocal zoom lens can I zoom in for good quality of something far away after it has already been recorded or just during live viewing? Basically I'm asking will they always be recording all the way zoomed out and all the way zoomed in for playback?

    submitted by /u/Freddie1275
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for buying a DVR

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I know absolutely nothing regarding DVR's or security cameras so I'm looking for some help with this. My mom's DVR broke and we're looking for a replacement, the model she had is a Provision-ISR SH-16200A-2(1U). She got it about 3 years ago but the hard drives broke.

    Apparently replacing those hard drives cost the same as buying a new DVR, should I get the same model or is there a newer better version to it? Another model you'd recommend? We have about 8 to 10 cameras. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Ignis_Vespa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment