• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Home security: ADT Alarm Issues

    Home security: ADT Alarm Issues


    ADT Alarm Issues

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hello

    I purchased a house with a ADT7AIO there new command panel. I inquired about monitoring and got a sour taste in my mouth with adt. The previous home owner refuses to tell me there code so it can be used unmonitored. Is there a way to reset this panel like other panels can be done. So far google is not helping and from what I'm starting to understand is just chunk it in the garbage because its all its worth.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/moldybutthair
    [link] [comments]

    Can eufy cams be hidden from the wifi network?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I'm scanning our home wifi network using Fing and the eufy devices that my sketchy roommate has are not showing up on the list of devices connected to our network.

    Not knowing much about wifi cameras, can they be hidden and how? Is there a way to detect them?

    I believe the model is HomeBase E T80002

    submitted by /u/Serious_Amoeba137
    [link] [comments]

    DSC Powerseries Neo and Sprinkler System

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I was told that all I would need to do is hook up my zone, with a resistor, and my com.

    The sprinkler keeps sending the system into alarm. I've tried normally open and normally closed settings.

    Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Koda_Kirk
    [link] [comments]

    Bluebirds build question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Sorry on mobile blue iris not bluebirds lol.

    I have a 1u pc sitting in my rack currently running milestone with 7 cameras. 3 4k dahuas, and 4 5mp reolinks. 6 of them have mics. I want to record 247 to a 3tb drive I have and have mobile streaming without lag.

    Pc is an i7 4770k on a super micro mother board with 16gb of ram and a gtx 745 for cuda cores. I am running windows 10. Boot drive is a pm850 ssd and I have 3 swathe 1TB drives in a windows storage space raid array for ~2.67gb of storage. Is this feasible?

    submitted by /u/unkn0wn53r
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap reliable IP camera that I could connect to home server?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I am looking for a camera, preferably under $25, that can be connected to through IP with my home server Im building. I know that I should probably get something that cost more so I get what I pay for however I am just using it to test capabilities of my new server. Any recommendations would be nice. I would prefer one that would work indoor or outdoor with night vision. Thank you. [Please no smart cameras such as Wyze that rely on servers elsewhere]

    submitted by /u/blockman2803
    [link] [comments]

    Identifying installed wired system and possible retrofit ideas

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Apologies for not having pics, I do not live in the home yet. I was provided the User Manuals for the Security System in the house I will be moving into and I'm having trouble determining which is the keypad, panel, or even the whole system; whether this is a both situation or if one replaced the other. There are notes on the front of the manuals or I'd provide the pics of those.

    "Honeywell Ademco 4110XM Security System"

    and

    "Security System User's Manual Vista-20SE/Vista-20HWSE"

    From what I've read the Vista-20SE cannot be retrofitted for self monitoring. Does anyone have experience dealing with this issue?

    I would love to utilize the existing wired system with a phone app if possible.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/wickedkatya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment