• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Home security: How to view multiple zmodo camera's live footage?

    Home security: How to view multiple zmodo camera's live footage?


    How to view multiple zmodo camera's live footage?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Is there a way to have multiple Zmodo cameras to be viewed live at the same time? My wife and I have gotten 2 of the 4 camera setups and would like to be able to show multiple cameras at once now.

    submitted by /u/zdevilinside
    [link] [comments]

    Most reliable site to buy Hikvision hardware?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I am looking to buy Hikvision equipment. I am looking for websites that aren't too sketchy. The only website that I recognize that sells legit Hikvision equipment is B&H Photo. I saw some on Amazon, but I am afraid of them being fake.

    Edit. I am U.S. East Coast

    submitted by /u/Personal_Chain8328
    [link] [comments]

    Outdoor camera, records to card.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Hi. Can anyone recommend a camera I can mount on a tree. Doesn't need live feeds or phone notifications, or anything special. Just wanted something that can capture good video at night to a SD Card that I can remove and watch later. Running on batteries I would assume is the best option. Really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/SenorDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Cameras with 0.0ms between an event and when the live footage hits the monitor?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I have some really nice Hikvision cameras that I spent a lot of money on. I had really high expectations for these cameras, but it seems they have a delay of 0.5-1.0 seconds, when testing with a friend. Are there any cameras that are truly real-time instead of just marketing bullshit?

    submitted by /u/Dapper_Succotash8330
    [link] [comments]

    Vista 20p va DSC PowerSeries Neo

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I will be installing a hybrid alarm system on my house for the first time and I've come down to these two.

    Which of these would be the easiest to program? Is self-monitoring with no monthly fees possible for both? (I know EnvisaLink works for Vista, not sure about DSC.)

    submitted by /u/co4018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment