• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Home security: I’m a little freaked out by this. Our doorbell captured something strange around 4am this morning.

    Home security: I’m a little freaked out by this. Our doorbell captured something strange around 4am this morning.


    I’m a little freaked out by this. Our doorbell captured something strange around 4am this morning.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Camera live stream with big delay?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    So, I recently got 4 old airlive 2025HD cameras for really cheap and decided to install them. I'm quite happy with them as they do everything I expect them to, except the live stream has a few seconds delay (more like 10ish seconds). This is both through RTSP ,and live view from cameras web interface.

    Is this just the way these cameras are,or did I set them up wrong?

    submitted by /u/Whereami259
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Getting Sold on Eufy, But Wondering about Battery Recharges

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I like how Eufy stores to a local device and doesn't use WiFi. I'm almost 100% sold on buying this, and setting it up for my parents. However, I'm a little concerned with the battery life and how many recharges you can get with some of the outdoor cameras.

    I'm looking at outdoor, doorbell, and floodlights. Don't really want to hardwire anything. I can't find too much online, although some YouTube videos said that they only had to recharge twice a year and there are about thirty charges for one camera that was reviewed. That makes me super iffy, but I'm wondering if anyone has any personal reviews on Eufy and changing batteries for every camera but the doorbell. Thinking about adding solar, so any recs for that too would be great. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/pastorprofessor
    [link] [comments]

    Someone broke into our house and stole our items but left behind the cases.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I think there's possibly been two invasions. I keep my laptop on my dining room table and this past Sunday I noticed it was missing. I lose things sometimes but didn't think much of it. After looking all around for a few days I noticed my house key doesn't open my deadbolt any longer. My husband said the same thing and we thought it was odd. Then two nights ago I noticed all of the clothes in my closet were pulled out so I did an inventory and realized they stole some firearms as well as my laptop, the Nintendo switch and some sunglasses. The gun cases, Nintendo dock and my raybans cases were left behind. Why would someone steal and leave the cases and chargers behind? Is that a thing?

    submitted by /u/brooker216
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for mounting my Eufy cameras

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I am renting my home, and the exterior of the house is brick. The landlord has asked that I don't drill into the brick, so I'm at a loss for how best to mount these. Has anyone mounted a Eufy Cam 2C to brick without drilling? Some suggestions?

    I have looked at possibly using brick clips, but best I can figure is I'd have to super-glue the camera mount to the brick clamp, and I don't want to do that because when I move again, I'd like to be able to mount these on other surfaces if they are available.

    submitted by /u/foopuhtroopuh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment