• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Home security: DIY Home Fortifications, Part 4: The Kitchen

    Home security: DIY Home Fortifications, Part 4: The Kitchen


    DIY Home Fortifications, Part 4: The Kitchen

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Upgrading Vista 10SE to 20P. Keep old keypads?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I'm upgrading from the Vista 10SE to 20P and have bought the 6160RF to replace my main floor keypad, 6150ADT. I also have a 6128ADT keypad connected to the 10SE within it's casing.

    Should I keep both old keypads off the new system or maybe connect the 6150 to the Vista 20P in the casing?

    Most of the home sensors are wireless if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/galois_rev2
    [link] [comments]

    Connect IP cams to NVR(no internet) _and_ Router (Internet)?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hey all, I bought two IMOU cams with wifi built-in and I hooked up my Dahua WIFI NVR to them, however I cannot seem to access the cameras when they are on the Dahua NVR network since it provides no internet(but the NVR is connected to the internet and I can use the mobile app too). the IMOU life application cannot see my 2 IP cams nor my NVR. What can I do to make the 2 new IP cams send the video to the NVR and also be accessible over the IMOU life mobile application?

    The setup:

    I have a router that is connected to the nvr with 1 ethernet port (wired) and the NVR has wifi built in so the Wifi IP cams automatically paired with my NVR.

    1x DAHUA 4102 W 4KS2

    2x IMOU bullet cam

    The main issue:

    The IMOU life mobile app has built in extra features (like speak through your phone and it plays back on the IP cam etc) that I would like to use but the Dahua NVR mobile app doesnt have them. Also I would like to access the IP cam and the NVR on the go (4g/lte connection).

    submitted by /u/petix7
    [link] [comments]

    Recs for a security cam that can be viewed/get notifications on the computer & phone?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I've been searching but I only found one that does this, but no reliable retailer is selling it anymore, just 3rd party sellers, which in my experience are a hassle to deal with sometimes.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/kuviraa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment