• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Home security: How to secure vinyl double hung windows.

    Home security: How to secure vinyl double hung windows.


    How to secure vinyl double hung windows.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/ULnuYUU

    Here is a picture of part of the window. The window only has one center sash lock and i want to protect against the lock being shimmied. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/xdojox
    [link] [comments]

    Unfamiliar with electrical but seems like i have 2 options for PoE that I would like to use. Have no idea how to do it. *pics*

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Basically, just want to get 1 or 2 PoE ring devices.

    I found out I have this in my back porch and im pretty sure this is the exact setup in the front of my house.

    https://ibb.co/3fYvNv8

    https://ibb.co/HCXhzjb

    https://ibb.co/3kvNR6Y

    In my closet I have this box: https://ibb.co/4ZtvbvG

    Some of the wires are labeled but unfortunately I dont see any that reference the front or the back...they refeerence the bedrooms.

    Could I even be able to utilize any of this easily?

    Ideally, I could just slap on a RJ45 connector and plug it into the Ring camera and be done but i doubt its so simple.

    DO i need to move my router into this location? And plug them all with a switch?

    On another note, would anyone be able to tell me what all the different wires are for in the closet box?

    submitted by /u/OriginalATX
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Schlage BN60 Locks

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hi,

    After some research Im looking to purchase Schlage bn60 Locks as they seem to be reasonably high quality. One thing I'm concerned about is them having the same couple of codes like when they are purchased at a big box store.

    Is there anyway to ensure I get a randomized key set or is it best to just go to a locksmith? I see you can enter your key code in build.com how do I find randomized key codes?

    submitted by /u/GFlow17
    [link] [comments]

    Outdoor Facing wifi Cameras

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    We live across the street from a park and at least one of our neighbors is dumping trash in it. We've been wanting some security cameras for a while now, and this is pushing us to pull the trigger.

    I'd prefer to get this set up with minimal effort, and although I'm pretty handy and have some extra time on my hands, I don't feel like wiring POE in my 110 year old house. Hence the wifi solution. I'd also prefer onsite storage over cloud.

    The Eufy seems to tic a lot of boxes, but I wonder if there are other solutions out there I haven't found?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Original_Dood
    [link] [comments]

    Home Security Companies Dallas

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Family Ownership & Operation since Texas 1978

    We work here at our Inventory Delivery Center in Texas, and we are able to offer high quality monitoring at a great price. We are the largest independent alarm company in Texas.

    Devoted Dallas Security Systems

    For more than 40 years, we have never expanded the observation pace of $16.95, nor do we need an agreement. This has made Smith Thomson Home security systems Dallas one of the last performing security organizations in Dallas. In the event that an organization says they have a generally excellent assistance and they won't add to your presentation, for what reason would you close the arrangement at 3-5? This is a colossal warning. In the event that the administration or hardware is awful, you are trapped. We urge you to acquire your business every day, and with regards to security, it is significant. On the off chance that you don't care for us, you can excuse us! Check the audits and appraisals affirmed at the Dallas Beater Business Bureau, you'll see that we work together genuinely. Gladly serving DFW Metro zones including Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas.

    submitted by /u/smiththompson23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment