• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Home security: *AVAILABLE* ammo for Remington 870 TAC-14

    Home security: *AVAILABLE* ammo for Remington 870 TAC-14


    *AVAILABLE* ammo for Remington 870 TAC-14

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm a new gun owner and have been looking for reliable home defense ammunition but it seems like everything is out of stock everywhere. I've been reading and it looks like I need some heavy birdshot or some lighter buckshot. To be specific I purchased the 20 gauge version, not sure if it accepts 12 gauge ammunition or not.

    Can anyone provide any suggestions and even better, links where it's actually in stock? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/thiefzer0
    [link] [comments]

    Garden Gate Monitoring Options

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I'm moving to a new place, and it has a garden gate at the end of the garden, and looking for the best options for monitoring for when the gate is used. I don't think there is any direct power, but could look to run power or Cat5 for PoE, but looking for options of how to monitoring when the gate is opened etc.

    Cameras are an option, but looking for other options - I tried searching but thought I'd see what others have used.

    submitted by /u/rakoth132
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment