• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Home security: Teen Self-Defense Engineering Survey

    Home security: Teen Self-Defense Engineering Survey


    Teen Self-Defense Engineering Survey

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hello self-defense community! We are a college engineering team that is working on developing a solution to a self-defense-related problem. We have created two surveys, one for adults and one for teens / young adults. We need to collect responses to further our solution process and would love for y'all to answer.

    Teens / Young Adults Survey

    Parent Survey

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/nerd0101
    [link] [comments]

    Rpisurv - Raspberry pi surveillance - camera and image streams in a grid or rotation - showcase

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I feel a little strange putting a camera on my side the that is exposed to neighbours property.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    my house is on the property line. I would like to keep an eye the long side that is against the weird neighbours property. I don't want to make them uncomfortable so I would keep the cameras as much as possible only on my property, but it might see a bit of their drive way. How can I deal with this or should just ignore it ?

    submitted by /u/homestead1111
    [link] [comments]

    Need an installer code for DSC board - installer lockout enabled from 'On Duty SC' alarm company

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I have a DSC PC1616 board that was given to me. It has the installer lockout enabled, and trying to track down a installer code from 'On Duty SC.' It was never activated but was installed in a family members' house when they purchased it. I've since been given it but need said code. I know it's a long shot, but asking just in case someone knows it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Eboettn
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm monitoring

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone have experience with The Monitoring Center for home security system monitoring? Good prices but wondering about quality.

    submitted by /u/bhw999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment