• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Home security: Home Security Help?

    Home security: Home Security Help?


    Home Security Help?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey so im going to move soon into a new area and i want to install cameras and a door larm. I am completely new when it comes to home protection so thats why im asking if there is some kind of companies that sell larms and cameras that you can install by yourself and run a program on the computer and perhaps phone as well, preferably with no subscription. I am based in Sweden so anything international company would help. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/cyanidesmyshit
    [link] [comments]

    Security Cameras for Convenience Store

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a decently priced security system that will protect my store. I need just 4 cameras. I need something that is stored in the cloud so that I can open both recordings and live feed on my phone. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hasnain33
    [link] [comments]

    Need Assistance With Wired Smokes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I'm need some guidance concerning my hardwired smokes in my home. I just removed a Honeywell alarm system and replaced with a Cove system. During removal, I found a 4 wire going into the wall that I suspect may have been weird to my hardwired smokes. I have no desire to remove them, but an not sure if I need to do anything to the wiring to ensure they still work without the panel.

    Any guidance would be helpful and appreciated.

    submitted by /u/snuf13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment