• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Home security: My home defense plan that’ll get me to my shotgun upstairs if need be.Glock 19 Gen 5

    Home security: My home defense plan that’ll get me to my shotgun upstairs if need be.Glock 19 Gen 5


    My home defense plan that’ll get me to my shotgun upstairs if need be.Glock 19 Gen 5

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Threats in the woods - Update

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Good morning.

    Original post is here.

    Thanks for your advice. Yes, proper fence and large dogs are a good way to go, but it's too far into the future. So right now I will be focusing on POE cameras since you said 100 yards can be easily covered.

    I was thinking about 3 cameras, each with its own cable. I will need a special device to connect three or more ethernet ports to a laptop right? Is there something that it's not a complete nvr but just to feed data to a computer?

    And then I'll need a software. Is Blue Iris a good option or there's better and maybe even opensource freeware? Can these software be tweaked to recognize cars and humans on a road but discard winds and raccoons?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OldissimusCat
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation needed. Looking for small bullet IP cameras. (x-post)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment