• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Home security: Integrated Garage Door Security Camera

    Home security: Integrated Garage Door Security Camera


    Integrated Garage Door Security Camera

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I know I want at least one of my doors to have a battery backup, but saw that some have integrated security cameras now, as well. Is it worth the extra money for a security camera inside the garage? Thoughts?

    HERE is the one I found.

    submitted by /u/JRich_87
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestions on an unmonitored door alarm

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an alarm to ring if the doors are opened. I'd like to arm three doors so would love it if theres an app where I can arm and disarm all via phone.

    I like the idea of having a remote and touch panel to control the door alarms. Covesmart seems to have those features but I'm looking for something without a monitoring plan. Not sure if it's possible to have these features within a $100 range?

    https://www.covesmart.com/packages/eleven-piece-security-system?ctid=&gclid=CjwKCAjwkun1BRAIEiwA2mJRWaxSaYLlSJ7JzINRij2reLh7nX7pV8MXCtI1O9NbUQfrs7D0Zd2ijxoCCZ0QAvD_BwE

    Thanks! Open to other suggestions for home security.

    submitted by /u/_blowwater
    [link] [comments]

    Securing land and camp

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    What's the best place to put a campsite on raw land for defense purposes? The parcel is 50 acres. Any thoughts on how to secure perimeter with off grid solutions? I like simple but effective. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ichoosejif
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment