• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Home security: Budget indoor pan/tilt ip camera with close focus distance

    Home security: Budget indoor pan/tilt ip camera with close focus distance


    Budget indoor pan/tilt ip camera with close focus distance

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Looking for an indoor ip pan/tilt camera under $100-150 that has very close minimum focus distance (5-8 inch). Currently using C922, but would like to have the pan/tilt feature and get rid of the USB cable (computer not conveniently located). Should support RTSP and be able to handle API calls for tilt/pan. I like Armcrest, but I read the minimum focus distance is 1.7m.
    I know I want the exact opposite of what security cams are supposed to do, but maybe some of you will be able to help me. Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/christinna67
    [link] [comments]

    Two guys stole a box of products from my van which was parked on my driveway a few days ago. Only took the guy on the bicycle three seconds to unlock my van and what was shocking was that none of the guys triggered my nest cam motion sensor. How did they do it?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Is it possible to link 10-15 different pvrs/DVRs from different locations into one login for a computer to view all in one?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I had someone who has a bunch of businesses and houses ask if there is a way to link all cameras pvrs to one login on computer so it's just a click of a button away. Doesn't mind paying monthly for it as long as it can be done. Thanks

    submitted by /u/gsingh5328
    [link] [comments]

    Monitoring Service recommendations?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I currently have the IQ Panel 2 and skybell doorbell. We are able to remotely unlock door using alarm.com app.
    Turns out DR Horton has us paired with SafeHavenAlarm as part of a new homeowner package deal.
    That being said, we are needing to get an monitoring service and was wondering if there are any good options that can record and allow us to view later, and unlock the door remotely.
    They mentioned a device that works similar to life alert that seems nice to have but they quoted at $46 a month and reviews are showing there might be hidden costs for downloading the app.

    submitted by /u/SaiKaiser
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for monitoring service but have satellite internet. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Reolink Compatible Doorbell Camera? Any POE doorbell cams? Nelly's Security?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I recently installed a Reolink system in my home, but would like to also include a doorbell cam, preferably one compatible with the Reolink NVR.

    I came across this guy: https://www.nellyssecurity.com/nsc-db2-3mp-wifi-video-doorbell-16gb.html

    But I'm not sure how this would work because my NVR isn't wireless and would like to avoid wireless if I can, although wouldn't be the end of the world.

    I can't seem to find any PoE doorbell cams either, I'd be willing to run an ethernet cable to it, but none seem to exist that I can find.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HTWingNut
    [link] [comments]

    Outdoor security camera system HDMI or CAT6?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    hi all, in terms of wiring, what should i use? hdmi or Cat6? is there a different? any recommendations for camera as well?

    submitted by /u/jokemaster13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment